Since our formation in 1993, we have grown as a leading specialist and manufacturer of custom made steel wire rope hoisting equipment with breaking loads upto 17000 Mt for the Marine and Offshore industry. With our vision "Quality and Service", we have obtained a strong position meeting all the demands of this ever increasing market.
Our latest introduction is the "BiG Hydra" low rotation steel wire rope most suitable for A&R; Deep Water applications.
Our products and services are as follows:
- Cable-laid hand-spliced slings ranging from 4.3/4" (120mm) upto 18.1/2" (470mm).
- Cable-laid grommets (machine made) ranging from 1"(24mm) upto 20.1/2" (524 mm).
- Production of heavy lifting slings from stock materials ranging from 1.3/4" (44mm) upto 4" (102mm) with soft / hard eyes steel sleeve (flemish) pressed.
- Pennant, towing, anchor, A&R;, hoisting and crane wires fitted with spelter sockets or other terminations.
- Inspection, handling, testing, refurbishing, re-certification and storage of existing hoisting equipment.
- Destruction test of steel wire ropes upto 1300 Mt.
- Proofload test with MPI and re-certification of shackles.
Address and map location
Lee Specialties Ltd,
Algar Oil Services,
AnaLog Services, Inc.,
Cogco Wireline ServicesPresident,
Pump and Coiled Tubing,
Precision Completion Systems,
Towne Lifting and Testing,
Eaton Corporation Airflex Division
Want to list your company profile?
Register with Ports.com and fill in your company information or login if you already have an account
What to expect?
More than 8.000 companies in over 400 categories.
Using the Ports.com platform you can get in touch with any of these companies.