Neptune Marine Services provides a full range of end to end asset management services. Our primary focus is the offshore oil and gas sector where our comprehensive suite of subsea services can be taoilored to provide engineered solutions that meet the demanding and diverse requirements of both new construction and existing inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) projects.
With a global presence spanning Australia, Asia, the UK and USA, Neptune Marine Services is emerging as one of Australia's leading providers of specialist engineering services and solutions to the international oil and gas, marine and renewable energy industries.
- Subsea Pipeline Engineering
- Commercial Diving Services
- Engineering and Fabrication
- Inspection, Repair & Maintenance
- Pipeline Stabilisation and Protection
- Remotely Operated Vehicles
- Construction Support Vessels
- Hydrographic Surveying, Positioning, and Geophysical Services
- Offshore Asset Integrity Management
- Project Management
- Rope Access and tension Netting IRM
- NDT Inspection Services
- NEPSYS Dry Underwater welding
Address and map location
Inspection & TestingMachine ShopsDiving
T.C. Renfrow Companies,
Independent Aviation Safety,
Life Cycle Engineering, Inc.,
SeaQuill Inspection Services,
Arc Flash Advisors Ltd.ITS Energy Services,
Machine Moving & Engineering Load testing Services,
Sevices ALGOA Southern Africa,
ASAP IndustriesRental of Offshore survey & Diving equipment,
Celtic Sub Sea Construction Services Inc.,
Want to list your company profile?
Register with Ports.com and fill in your company information or login if you already have an account
What to expect?
More than 8.000 companies in over 400 categories.
Using the Ports.com platform you can get in touch with any of these companies.